Wills, Trusts, and Annuities
Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
A Bucket of Flexible Income
How it works
You transfer cash, securities or other appreciated property into a trust.
The trust pays a percentage of the market value of the assets re-valued annually to you or to beneficiaries you name.
When the trust ends, the principal passes to the American Heart Association.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your contribution to the trust.
- You pay no capital gains tax on appreciated assets you donate.
- You or your designated beneficiaries receive income for life or a term of years.
- You can make additional gifts to the trust as your circumstances allow and qualify for additional tax deductions.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you now and later.
For more information
Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or contact the charitable estate planning representative in your area so that we can assist you through every step of the process.